Datamine Network Infrastructure
Design network, Network cable laying
- Improving your network efficiency
- Reducing your network complexity
- Enhancing your network security, availability and reliability
- Helping you keep up with the latest technologies and new-business needs
In the current business environment, connectivity and collaboration are becoming increasingly critical to business performance. Hence, you must continually evaluate your network infrastructure. Your network must not only meet today's business requirements, but also anticipate future needs, all in a cost-effective manner.
Our comprehensive Network Design services will generate drawings including detailed explanations as well as recommendations based upon your business or project requirements. These designs can address current and future traffic levels, security needs, budget constraints, and ability to interface with legacy equipment.
Call on Datamine IT infrastructure Network Design and Deployment services when you need to build a new network. Or update your existing network to meet your evolving business needs.
We serve customers in various industries, such as Production Facilities, Financial Offices, Hotels, Campuses, Multi-Tenant Buildings, etc. Whether it is 1 line or 1000 lines, we will provide quality installations, maintenance, and tech support.
Our Phased Approach
- Interviewing your key IT staff and business managers on site to determine your business and technology requirements.
- Determining whether a site survey or network assessment is necessary.
- Evaluating and providing a detailed road map, including your current network design, connectivity, and technology; server configuration, network applications, and security control procedures.
- Addressing any shortcomings in the current design.
- Determining ways to advance your network infrastructure according to the following considerations:
- Reducing costs by ensuring that your existing equipment will be used as much as possible.
- Balancing the requirements of your users and their applications along with those of your business objectives.
- Selecting the appropriate technologies and standards.
- Considering performance, reliability, availability and security needs.
- Creating network design alternatives.
- Assisting your key IT staff and business managers in deciding on the final design.
- Preparing and presenting the new network infrastructure.
Special Network Infrastructure Design Services
- High-Bandwidth LAN Topology Design
- Intranet Design and Installation
- Wireless LAN Design
Contact Us for your complete network solutions.